We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Skalio

Our users have posted a total of 189 messages in 23 subjects
Top posting users this month

Lord of Shadows - Zahnt Rathmore - Elimination King

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord of Shadows - Zahnt Rathmore - Elimination King

Post by Zahnt on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:23 pm

These are the darkest days of humanity; drawing even the strongest minds to insanity.

The sensation of elimination...

There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Full Name: Zahnt Bertolf Rathmore
Nicknames: Zah, Z, An, Ahnt, Za-za, Zuzu.
Position and Titles: Lord of Shadows, King of Elimination, Master Rathmore. (Previous Titles) Prince of Anglocannica, King of Anglocannica.
Height: Five feet and eight inches, 172.72 centimeters.
Weight: 122 pounds,
Build: Skinny, with long arms and legs.
Date of Birth: December 14, 1991

We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.

Human Form

Hair color: Black, with a bluish-green ahoge that sticks up from his head.
Eye color: His left eye is a sky blue, while his right eye is a bright yellow.
Clothes and Accessories: He wears a dark blue coat with gold designs over a white shirt. His pants are the same color as his coat. On his feet are black leather boots with gold buckles. He wears a black cape with a collar that can easily hide his face, and goes down to his ankles. On his face he wears a black and gold Anubis mask. He usually carries around an Egyptian style sceptre. On his left ear is a single gold ear cuff, while on his right he wears two gold ear cuffs, with a black ear cuff in the middle.
Weapons: He has a black blade with gold markings named Nightstar.

Wolf Form

Coat Length: 2 ½ inches
Pelt Color: Black
Eye Color: His left eye is sky blue, and his right eye is a bright yellow.
Markings and Designs: The top of his tail is a bright sea-green. His back paws are dipped in the same sea-green. The bottom edges of his front paws are delicately brushed with the same color. On the back of his neck lies a patch of color. His face is intricately painted with his sea-green theme. A spot over each eye, with a stripe extending backwards slightly past his eye, and forwards, almost to the tip of his muzzle. On his forehead lies a thick line of color.
Scars and Scratches: None
Wolf Build: Average height and weight, but skinner than most, and with long legs.

Sorry if I offended you...I'm just so arrogant.

Personality: Zahnt is the type most would describe as cool, calm, and collected. Zahnt may also come across as acting a bit creepy, or overly-aggressive. Well, he is, okay?! He tends to intimidate others when they first meet whether it’s intentional or not. This is mostly because of how he responds when around others. He does not speak unless spoken to; however, if he has a disliking for the person speaking to him, or is offended by what they said, he may not speak at all. It is at times like this that Zahnt may become unpredictable. The calmness of his exterior and the insanity underneath frequently battle, though nobody notices since Zahnt is able to hide his true persona so well under his usual sedate attitude. But every once in a while, the craziness will break through, and when it does, Zahnt becomes dangerous to be around. He is no longer the Zahnt that everyone knows; instead he is unstable, and it is impossible to know how he will react to things. There are some things that Zahnt possesses in both of his personas; one being arrogance. He believes not only that he is the best, but that everyone around him are nothing, unless they prove themselves to be useful. Anyone who insists that they are above Zahnt instantly becomes an enemy, and will likely be challenged by Zahnt at one point or another. Knowing this, it is obvious how Zahnt’s level of pride can hurt him. If he engages in battle with someone who is much stronger than he is, he could end up with serious injuries, or even death. Another point that sticks with Zahnt no matter how he is acting is his greediness. He always wants everything for himself, including power. This goes hand-in-hand with him being very egotistical. It often leads to the same problems as his arrogance as well. The insane side of Zahnt, when let lose, renders him victim to unpredictability, going on rants, and doing things he would not normally do. While he is not afraid to kill in order to get his way while he is under the disguise of his collected exterior, his method of  killing, or “eliminating” other, as he prefers to call it, becomes much more violent and messy when his insanity breaks through. He often rants about seemingly unimportant things that may or may not have happened in his past. Zahnt may also hurt himself, or others around him while doing so, which makes it important to stay away from him while he is going through the process of ranting or running around, but stay by close enough, in case he happens upon trouble.
Likes: Eliminating those he finds to be annoying, being the best, winning, criticizing others, getting what he wants, himself, power, fighting.
Dislikes: Those who think they are better than him, losing, being made fun of, being powerless and having no control over anything, someone else attempting to eliminate his victim, someone else attempting to eliminate him, when others mispronounce his name, or call him by a nickname.
Strengths: His calm exterior, his ability to eliminate, the intimidating atmosphere around him, his long legs.
Weaknesses: His insane side, his dementophobia, his pride, his greediness.
Habits: He uses the word “eliminate” excessively.
Talents: Eliminating others, intimidating others, being quite agile.

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

Parents: Aragon-Father Sheebani-Mother
Siblings: None
Children: None
Best Bud: Mayali
Friends: Kirith-Though Zahnt is known to hate people, he feels an almost natural friendship and partnership with Kirith, as she reminds him of Mayali.
Enemies: Most everybody, but he intensely desires revenge on the people of Anglocannica.
Crush: He will likely never have one.
Mate: Nobody out there is good enough for him.

Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind.

Extra: WIP
Extra: Zahnt laughs in two different ways, of which both are evil. While he remains controlled, he will laugh in the classic villain style, while if he reveals his insanity, he giggles in a way that sounds like "Aheeheehoo~"
Extra: Zahnt owns two pine marten sisters named Cleopatra and Arsinoe, and a black and white female Arabian horse named Poltergeist.
Theme Songs:

Throw me to the wolves and I will return, leading the pack.

Zahnt lived a normal life, just like another kid. He became friends with Mayali, a young girl the same age as he was. The two very much enjoyed each other's company, and it was not uncommon to see them playing together for hours. Though they may have been very young, Zahnt had forged a friendship that could not be destroyed by even death itself. Zahnt's parents, Aragon and Sheebani, were very loving towards him, and taught him basic things, as well as important qualities of a warrior, if he was to become a knight of Anglocannica. One thing that was not able to settle itself in the child's mind was humbleness. Zahnt was always going around snatching toys and mocking the other children he "played" with, save for Mayali. When Zahnt was disciplined for his actions, he put on a vivacious display of defiance, crossing his arms and turning his head away. His parents could only hope that he would grow out of it.

Once Zahnt had his fifth birthday, problems began to arise. First off, he now had to attend school. Zahnt quickly grew to hate school. He hated sitting, he hated the snotbags, he hated the teacher, Amoshodd, and he hated the homework. At least he got to sit next to Mayali. The second problem was that Anglocannica had recently been invaded by Nestigar, a very powerful nation with an ambitious leader named Taurus. The current King of Anglocannica, Arash, already had a strong army gathered, as he had predicted that Taurus would attempt to conquer Anglocannica very soon. Aragon, Zahnt's father, ran with the rest of the knights into war. Some of the knights fell. Aragon was one of them. A greedy hatred defeated the grief in Zahnt's heart.

While walking alone the streets one day, a disguised soldier from Nestigar approached Zahnt and his mother. Before the two could suspect anything, the soldier whipped out a dagger, and stabbed Sheebani. Zahnt stood in front of his mother's body, a mask of horror frozen on his face. The soldier hid the dagger, and began to leave the area before any officials or citizens came around. Suddenly thrown into a rage, the mask of shock shattered, and a look of fury encompassed the boy's face. "You snotbag!" he screamed. Zahnt grabbed a rock off the ground and hurled it at the disguised soldier. It hit him right in the back of the head. "Yeah! Yeah, th-that's right! Y-you snotbag...!" Zahnt tried to yell again, but sadness and anger had him in a chokehold. He dropped to his knees beside his mother's body and let his tears mix with her blood.

Now orphaned, the schoolteacher, Amoshodd, took Zahnt in. But it was to him that the boy looked for comfort. Amoshodd was a boring old snotbag. Mayali was the one that Zahnt leaned against. It was Mayali's shoulder that he cried on, and it was Mayali's hand that gently grabbed his hand, and led him back onto his path. With the help of the girl's kind heart, her reassuring words, patient hand, and loving smile, Zahnt regained his confidence. "I want us to have a special place" Zahnt said one day. "A place where only we can go." Mayali knew the perfect place. Outside the castle was a rose garden that had a stone wall surrounding it. Behind a wooden gate at the back of the garden was a single wild rose bush. The flowers on it were white as the winter's silent gift. "This is our place" Mayali said.

Zahnt continued to live and play without any important events, except for the eventual defeat of the Nestigarian army. Things began to change in Zahnt's life shortly after his seventh birthday. King Arash was growing older, and had no children to receive his crown. Therefore, he was allowed to select a young child to take the title of Prince or Princess of Anglocannica, and later become the monarch. The one he chose was the boy by the name of Zahnt Bertolf Rathmore. Zahnt was extremely satisfied with this announcement, as was his ever-growing ego. Mayali was happy as well, her heart completely free of any jealousy. Arash felt he had made the right choice, but Amoshodd was not so sure. "The child is arrogant, even more so now. I have seen what pride brings upon people, and it is not a thing anyone desires to witness." Arash shook his head and smiled.

The next momentous thing that occurred was not so pleasing. After being sent outside due to an attempted cookie theft, Zahnt wandered into the pine forest outside the castle, and refused to follow one of the set paths. This resulted in him becoming lost, and finding something that had been lost before him. An abandoned garden, with a stairway leading down to a terrifying corridor filled with eerie paintings and terrible creatures. The only thing Zahnt had to defend himself with was a black blade dubbed Nightstar. After defeating a number of demonic beasts, Zahnt was faced by a young swordsman by the name of Gothikar. Zahnt was unable to defeat Gothikar, but was able to escape the garden and find his way back to the mansion. Gothikar did send a message, however. He had told Zahnt to be waiting for his return. Back at the castle, Zahnt told his tale, but it was brushed off as fantasy by everyone. The only one who believed him was Mayali.

The terrifying adventure soon became a phantom memory as the days passed, not one commonly recalled, but never completely vanishing either. Yet when Zahnt was 11, the past was injected with life, and revived. Suddenly a horde of strange and evil creatures ravaged the castle, and broke through into the throne room of Arash. Leading the beasts along the carpet to the throne was a familiar figure. He lifted his head and looked King Arash straight in the eye, a demonic smile splitting his face. "I am Gothikar. Surrender." Arash had no choice, for if he decided to retaliate, there would be more unnecessary slaughter of his men. Arash was bound by chains of grief, Amoshodd was doubtful of Arash, as he always had been, the people of Anglocannica were battling with rage against the cages of sadness that now contained them, Zahnt was engulfed by a flame of hatred. "How dare that snotbag take my place! I am the king! Me! Not that filthy, thieving, idiot!" he yelled, standing outside in the garden with Mayali. "It's okay...if you were meant to be king, then you will be king. I promise you, Zahnt, I will do everything to get you your rightful place."

The borders of Anglocannica were heavily guarded by Gothikar's beasts, preventing anyone from escaping his tyrannical rule. But Zahnt didn't care. He was planning on ending it, not escaping it. He had already lost to Gothikar once; he would be sure to grow strong enough to not just defeat him, but to absolutely crush him, tear him apart, grind his heel into him, and to banish him from the world of the living. The boy often took lonely walks in the pine forest, just trying to calm himself down and think. One night, he found his ticket to victory. A very big man, both tall and muscular, along with a royal aura floating about him. Zahnt was wary at first, but quickly took a liking to the man when he offered training in sword fighting. "You need a sword, boy. I believe this one suits you quite well" the man said, and held out a very familiar blade. Zahnt grabbed the hilt of Nightstar. "Who are you?" he asked the man. "I have held a number of monikers throughout my life, child, but my current one is simply the Ruler." Zahnt accepted the Ruler's offer, and was meeting him in the forest every night in order to improve his combat skills. Within a few months, after Zahnt turned twelve, the Ruler believed his abilities were great enough to challenge Gothikar for the throne.

Zahnt hid Nightstar inside his red jacket, and started heading towards the throne room. He didn't even bother requesting permission to enter, and simply swung the doors open and stepped in. He was surprised to see Mayali standing in front of Gothikar, pleasing to him about something. "Ah, here comes the 'king' himself! Shall I bow to you?" Gothikar mocked, grinning as he noticed Zahnt. Zahnt's eyes ignited, burning with a hatred so intense that it threatening to scorch anyone who came near. "I do not wish to gain your respect. I wish to grant you death" Zahnt replied, trying to make his young voice sound deep as he revealed his blade. The boy began taking threatening steps towards the man. Gothikar laughed and drew his own sterling blade. Instead of immediately focusing on Zahnt, he pounced on Mayali and drove the tip of his sword through her heart. Nightstar almost dropped to the floor. Zahnt might as well have been stabbed in the heart along with Mayali. Suddenly his grip tightened, and Zahnt charged at the false king, a thirst for blood in his veins and tears in his eyes. By the time all the noise drew attention, Gothikar's blood stained King Zahnt's blade.

Though he had gotten his wish of finally becoming King of Anglocannica, Zahnt felt no satisfaction. He continued to dwell on all he had lost in the process. His parents, and his only true friend Mayali. Zahnt spent his days sitting beside the wild rose bush, letting the charming white petals cushion his falling tears. He refused to speak to anyone, and only gave announcements when they were necessary, as a king should. Soon, he began develop a hunger for what he had done to Gothikar. He came to grant that sweet gracefulness the name of elimination. Zahnt visited the Ruler in the forest again. The man congratulated Zahnt on his accomplishment and new level of status. "You want more. Go and dispose of who you see fit, but keep it silent, child." Zahnt eagerly went back to the rose bush, and found his target waiting for him. Amoshodd. Zahnt was getting so very tired of listening to that snotbag's so-called advice. This was almost too easy. Amoshodd's body was on the ground in seconds. "That's for not saving her..." Zahnt muttered, and turned to look at the rose bush. He stepped over to it and fell to his knees so that the ivory petals could hold out their hands to catch his tears again.

Of course, suspicion would arise once the citizens noticed that Amoshodd was no longer around. Zahnt used a hand to smear some of Amoshodd's blood on his hands and face, then wiped a bit of dirt over that. He then sprinted back to the castle. As he passed people on the way to his throne room, he called out "Announcement! Meet in the throne room!" Once everyone had gathered, Zahnt began to weave a story from a thread carefully crafted from lies. "Amoshodd...he was killed. Murdered. Eliminated. This was the doing of an assassin from Nestigar. I am deeply saddened by this, as I am sure you are too, but I will be ordering troops out to invade Nestigar, while they are off-guard and not expecting us to attack so quickly. We shall avenge Amoshodd!" The room shook with the united thunder of the gathered people. Several battalions of soldiers were sent to break through the nearest border of Nestigar shortly afterwards. Zahnt grinned. As if he was going to avenge Amoshodd. This was for his mother, his father, and most of all, Mayali. The boy twirled Nightstar as he walked at the head of his troops. He had been determined to lead them into battle, for how could he possibly miss out on something so tauntingly delightful as elimination?

The next morning was when they reached the border of Nestigar. It was Zahnt's thirteenth birthday. The powerful and numerous troops of Anglocannica easily broke through the barrier defenses, and split into different groups to attack specified cities, to meet up later at the home of Nestigar's ruler. Meanwhile, Zahnt was on his way to meet the king who had succeeded the now dead Gothikar. Once he arrived though, he realized it was queen, by the name of Padella. She was a young ruler as well, though at least 5 years older than Zahnt. As he walked into her throne room to improve upon the web of deceit he had previously begun. "Queen Padella...I was visiting your fine nation and enjoying it very much, when suddenly news of unexpected attacks breaks out. How terrible! I am offering to speak to the ruler of my country in hopes of assisting you with these-" Zahnt suddenly stopped speaking. Padella had turned her head, revealing a white flower woven into her hair. The boy took out Nightstar. "Y-you...that was Mayali's flower! Mayali's!" Zahnt screamed, and charged at the queen, who soon fell at his feet. Zahnt ripped the flower out of her hair and held it in his hand. It wasn't even a rose.

The three separate squadrons were united once more, having done their jobs quickly. There, they ravaged the castle of Nestigar. Without a commander to give orders and retaliate, the entire nations was very soon brought to its knees. Zahnt had accomplished the goal he had set, but was very unsatisfied. His heart longed for something, which he mistook as elimination. The agony of longing for Mayali in his heart was beginning to mix with the corrupted grace of elimination, and slowly began to fuse into a gloomy shadow. Zahnt abandoned Nestigar, and took all his troops over into the nation beside Nestigar. He needed elimination to numb the pain of the white flower that had been placed in the queen's hair. Or at least that's what Zahnt kept telling himself; what he kept making himself believe.

While the King of Anglocannica was out expanding his empire and attempting to conquer his sorrow, a revolution that had been happening in a nation on the opposite side of Anglocannica came to an end. A few rebels from the revolution escaped into Anglocannica. With the rebels came a letter from an ally of Nestigar. Zahnt was called back to his castle, with news that the letter was of an urgent matter. Back in his throne room, Zahnt read the letter that he held in his hands. It was a threat, informing him that this nation was sending supplies to Nestigar, and if Nestigar was attacked again, they would declare war on Anglocannica. Within a few moments  the letter was burning in the fireplace.

Zahnt was soon speaking of plans to attack Nestigar again, as a way of getting into a good battle with Ishamany, the ally of Nestigar. Soon enough after the minor attack on Nestigar, one of its allies was coming after Anglocannica. What Zahnt didn't except was to have the force of four nations attacking him at once. Three allies of Ishamany and Nestigar had agreed to fight as well, and there was one coming from each side. "That snotbag! Too cowardly to face me alone! Then again, I can't blame them. I would be quite terrified if I had to face someone so skilled and powerful" Zahnt commented. He was determined to defeat all four of the nations that were challenging him. And he would do it alone. Zahnt denied any nation offering to assist Anglocannica, which were very few in number anyways. Zahnt's nation soon became locked in a very intense war, which wasn't going in his favor.

The war finally came to an end three years later, marking Zahnt at sixteen years of age. The war came to an end because Anglocannica was in ruins. Zahnt had lost. After he had unwillingly agreed to terms of surrender, the citizens of Anglocannica forced Zahnt out of his castle. A few were eliminated by means of Nightstar, but there were simply too many for Zahnt to handle at once. Out on the decaying streets, Zahnt was mocked, cursed, spit on, even beaten by large crowds until he was bruised and bloody. Zahnt allowed them to do these crimes to him. He was too stunned from his loss to respond. All this was happening because he was lost. His mind kept replaying the events that led up to his failure. At one point, his mind thought back to eleven years ago. His parents had been taking care of him them, and he was always playing with Mayali. Mayali...soon Zahnt found himself at the wild rose bush. He gently picked a single white rose, and held it to his heart as he slumped against the stone wall, and cried himself to sleep.

Zahnt awoke to feel arms around him. He was moving, but he wasn't touching the ground. Someone was carrying him, someone big. The boy opened his eyes to see the man called the Ruler. "You poor child...I'm taking you away from those fools" the man said. Zahnt gingerly stroked the white petals of the flower he still held, more tears clearing a new path through the layer of dirt on his face. He didn't know where the Ruler was taking him, but he was happy as long as it was away from the castle. He didn't know how long the Ruler had been carrying him, but he was happy even if he kept walking forever. Soon Zahnt fell back asleep, laying in the Ruler's arms as he kept on going wherever he was going. Zahnt was awakened by the sound of the Ruler's voice. "Here we are." Zahnt looked over to see a huge mansion, surrounded by a forest. "This is where you will begin your new life. A life of elimination."

References

Don't look at me. You'll see my monsters.

Last edited by Zahnt on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord of Shadows - Zahnt Rathmore - Elimination King

Post by Kirith on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:38 pm

x3
Kirith
Admin

View user profile http://realmofeliminators.nightforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:38 am

Is that a pine marten?
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:50 am

Probably noooot, but I saw it and thought about them xD
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 pm

xD Ueah...I have to add a picture of le pine martens...and do a few little updates...
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:02 am

Oops I'm double posting but whatever I'm Zahnt freaking Rathmore xD

I finally got le history up...and it's kinda long, so make sure you have time to read it all~

Last edited by Zahnt on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 am

UEAH!! xD Amazing job Master Rathmore!!
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:59 pm

Ueah...xD I kind of made it look a little better with decoration things and quotes...and got more theme songs xD
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top