We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Skalio

Our users have posted a total of 189 messages in 23 subjects
Top posting users this month

-The Dining Room-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-The Dining Room-

Post by Zahnt on Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Ueah, whaddaya think this was gonna be? The bathroom?
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -The Dining Room-

Post by Zahnt on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:59 am

Zahnt arrived at the dining room, pasta and sauce in both hands. He approached the table and set both down near the end of the table, as he was going to be sitting at the head of the table. Zahnt was so particular about being the only one who sat at the head of the table that he had taken away the chair that had been at the other end of the table and put it in a different room.

After setting the food down, Zahnt took serving silverware, and put some pasta on two plates for him and Kirith, then used a spoon to put sauce on top. All that was needed now was for Kirith to bring in the salad, and they could begin. Zahnt sat down and looked at the candles he had burning on the table. This would be the first time he had a guest over for a meal with him, since his Ruler was a God of Evil, and didn't need food. The Lord grabbed a noodle in each hand, and bent his arms back. Before he could even blink, he felt the food being snatched out of his hands by Cleopatra and Arsinoe. Zahnt sighed and brought one hand to his neck, where he adjusted his crimson jacket. Hopefully Kirith had gotten that dragon of hers back from the world of pots.
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:52 am

The red-haired eliminator almost fell into the room. She took quick steps over the floor, and was able to catch herself on one of the chairs standing up against the big dining table.
She sighed in relief, and grabbed Azul who was still trying to get into the bowl of salads. She placed him on her shoulder, and tapped his nose with her finger to show him what he did was wrong.
"If you keep doing this, you might get eliminated if someone who isn't me notice you. And we don't want that, do we?" She scolded, and brought the bowl over to where Zahnt was sitting patiently. She set the bowl down beside the other things on the table, before she found her spot in a chair on the left of The Lord of Shadows.
She decided this would also be her spot in the future. Kirith could be very territorial, so if someone who wasn't Zahnt told her to move away from it, they would be up for a treat.

Kirith sighed with a tone that couldn't specify her mood. It could be a happy sigh, or maybe a tired one. One would never know. Azul had started to crawl back down her towards the table, he had stopped after he actually had jumped to the wooden surface while looking back at Kirith. He just sat down on the the table, licking his claws in anticipation.
The woman looked up at Zahnt, once again trying to look for some kind of expression that she'd never find. Kirith would have loved to see his face. But she was never the kind of person to ask anyone to do something so personal. Especially not him. Her Lord was the only one she respected more than elimination itself. She gave him a weak smile to show him that she was happy.
of course, when it came to food, she would wait for Zahnt to take the amount that he wished, and needed, to satisfy his hunger. The other eliminator simply sat there with her hands folded on her lap, smiling like a weirdo at her Master. Well... Nobody ever said she was normal either...
Kirith
Admin

View user profile http://realmofeliminators.nightforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Calypso wasn't having a good day. First, he got caught "appropriating" some jewelery. Come on, its not like they were going to miss it! They should be thanking the lord for the fact he didn't eliminate them then and there!
Second, he got stuck in a crowd of people fleeing from two people eliminating others. OK, well, that wasn't that bad. The way they eliminates was simply amazing! One of the most fabulous eliminations he'd ever seen. The bad part was that he was struck in the crowd, and didn't get to see where they were going.
Third, the cops appeared soon after. When he tried to sneak away, some stupid cop had recognized him and grabbed his arm. Needless to say, he no longer was in this world. The bad part of that was he'd used the necklace he'd stolen to strangle that cop, and now he was being chased.
"We can't ever catch a break, huh Kima?" He questioned the little rabbit on his head, watching the police cars flash by. They were so stupid. Couldn't they be fabulous, like him and those two from before? People were such weirdos!
Now he had another problem though. He had to find some place to stay for the night. Normally he'd just hide out in the back alleys, but that wasn't exactly an option right now.
"What to do, what to do..." He murmured, scratching Kimatori's head. The little bunny shook his head before hopping up onto his head again."You could go find those eliminators from before, carrot brain."
The voice seemingly came out of nowhere, to Calypso at least. Anybody else would've heard nothing, since Kimatori obviously didn't talk. Rather, he was an illusion of Cally's mind, one he was utterly sure of was real.
"That's a brilliant idea Kima!" He exclaimed with a brilliant grin. Eliminators like those two had to have a house somewhere. Hopefully outside of the city.
Morphing into a fox-like wolf of a ruddy sort of red-brown color and a gray chest, he lifted his nose to the air. His long legs were perfect for running, and it was one of the few things he enjoyed besides eliminating.
A wolfish smirk slid onto his face. He'd caught their scent trail. Determining a general direction, he loped off. Maybe if he was lucky, they would have food. Fooooood...
"Pay attention!" A voice screamed in his ear,Ns h narrowly swerved to avoid a tree. Kimatori was between his shoulder blades, clinging for dear life. Laughing, Cally stopped and sniffed the air again. Still going the right direction.
A little while later, he finally came across a large mansion. Whistling lowly, he went around to all the windows, checking to see if anyone was in them. Looking into one, he saw two people.
Backing up, he morphed back into a human. Pulling the hood of his tattered sweater-shirt up to hold Kimatori, he ran towards the window.
Jumping through with an almighty crash, he landed in a crou h on the edge of the table. Teetering, he stuck one leg out and circled his arms, trying to regain balance.
After a brief moment, he was standing with both feet planted firmly on the table. Grinning at the two roughly three feet away from him, he bowed.
"Hiya! You mind if I stay here for a while? Great, thanks! You two are dressed up mighty fancy. Nothing like you clothes I saw earlier. That was some fabulous elimination, by the way. Best elimination I've seen in a looong time, just sayin. Heeeyyy, pastaaaa! Did you make it? It looks good. By the way, Calypso's the name, elimination and thievery's the game!"
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Zahnt watched as Kirith almost fell into the dining room, barely managing to save herself and the salad. He saw her dragon, which she scolded before continuing towards the table. Soon the salad was set down, and Kirith was in the exact spot that Zahnt had planned for her. She was..smiling at him too. The Lord tried to make his lips form something that could vaguely be described as a smile. Before he could fully complete the expression though, there was a loud crash coming from one of the walls, and suddenly a boy, around 12 or 13, landed on the table in front of Kirith and Zahnt. The two pine martens jumped off Zahnt's shoulders and onto the floor in fear. The man's expression immediately became one of disgust and anger. How dare such an inferior being ruin his dinner with Kirith?

After the boy babbled out a string of words, Zahnt wasted no time in jumping to his feet, shoving his chair backwards, and grabbing one of the boy's arms. Bracing his feet on the floor, the masked man swung the boy over his head and onto the floor. Zahnt then swiftly stepped over to him, places a foot on his chest, and unsheathed Nightstar, and pointed the tip at the boy's neck. His blue and yellow eyes burned with fury as they glared down from behind the Anubis mask. "You have no right to be here" Zahnt said, keeping his voice smooth and dark, though it sizzled with the heat of his anger. For a moment he thought of Kirith. This idiot had almost landed on her. The Lord moved the blade of his sword so it rested against the boy's neck. "Explain while you still have the chance to."
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:17 am

In a dizzying twist, Cally's world flipped from right-side up to upside-side down to sideways to staring up at the ceiling. 'So awesome...' He thought, stars in his eyes and birds floating aroudn his head. A heavy weight on his chest brought him back to reality though. Ouuuucchh. Plus there was the sword he could see on his neck. It was exquisite, one of the best quality swords he'd ever seen. And he'd seen a lot.
"You have no right to be here."
The voice was was smooth and dark, like a flowing river in the night. Beneath its depths though, Cal could sense the evil things within it. It was... Spectacular! This was an amazing man, to be sure.
"Explain while you still have the chance to."
Cally laughed inside, just a little bit. Oh, he knew the man could, and would, eliminate him. What was fun was tth fact he had to explain. What was there to explain? When? How? Where?
"Oh, let's see, it started back in Kindergarten. Other people are crazy, y'know? So one day this other boy pushed me down, and was like, "GTFO outta my playground weirdo." So I was like, "I'm not weird, you are!" And threw some wood chips at him real hard. One of em hit his eye, and he was screaming and bawling and stuff, and it annoyed me, so i took anothr wood chip and stabbe dhim in the stomach with it. That's the day I figured out my love for elimination. Course, my mama and papa didn't quite like this, so I had to eliminate them too, which got the police on me even though I was only 6. Since then, I've been traveling an eliminating people all over the place. I like this citybthough, and you guys were eliminating so fabulously before, so I figured you guys were, like, the head eliminators or something around here. Plus, I kinda need a place to stay. If you need more, I got lots of stories and plenty of time to tell em!~"
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:39 am

As the two were about to start with their dinner, this loud crash interrupted them as the window was broken. Kirith wasn't caught off guard like she was when Azul jumped her. But that didn't mean she wasn't surprised.
Kirith was having such a good time with her Master. She hadn't seen him for a while, and this was their first evening together. She had more fun today than she have had in a long time.
The woman had reacted as well. She had gotten up from her chair, making it fall over as she grabbed her dagger, which she had strapped to her leg so it would be hidden. And she now stood in a stance ready for anything to happen. But right after this boy had blabbered a bunch of words, and managed to introduce himself as Calypso, Zahnt had taken him by the leg, and flung him to the floor in pure anger.
Kirith herself walked up beside Zahnt, and looked at the face of this "child" who had long ago lost his childhood. He was a bit like her, but not by much. Kirith thought she was mad as well. She thought she wanted to cut the throat out of this person who had so rudely interrupted them, and barged into The Lord's mansion...
But she wasn't mad. The only thing she felt was sadness. She realized this when her throat got tight. But she wasn't about to show her emotions by facial expression. Her eyes glimmered slightly, while her hair took the color of fire in the lights of the candles standing on the table, dancing and flickering back and forth. As the young one told them his story, and that he needed a place to stay, the woman placed a hand reluctantly on Zahnt's shoulder. She was still scared of actually touching him, as she didn't know how his reaction would be. The Mistress barely laid any weight on her hand as she also lifted her eyes to look at her Master.
No, she was not going to tell Zahnt to let this Calypso stay. She merely wanted to signal that she respected his decision no matter what he decided to do.
Kirith would put on a hard face, but she wasn't able to. At that moment, she felt nothing. Just that clump in her throat.
A low tapping from the table sounded, followed by the sound of Azul being up to something again.
"Kryyaaagh!" He screeched as he jumped from the table, onto Kirith's arm which was resting on Zahnt's shoulder, and down into the boy's lap. He started headbutting down onto his chest multiple times. The little dragon couldn't do much damage though.
When Azul got scared, he didn't have an instinct to run away. He attacked the object that scared him until he calmed down.
Kirith, let go of Zahnt's shoulder and bent down to pick up her dragon after sheathing her dagger. He started flailing around in her arms, wanting to be rid Calypso, who had scared him. Before Kirith got up again, she gave the boy a hard glance that could only be recognized as
'Good luck.' She would leave the boy in Zahnt's hands, letting him do whatever he wanted with him.
After she had gotten up on her feet again, she took Azul to her chest and walked back to where she was sitting a moment ago. She flipped the chair back up with her foot, and leaned against the chair while scratching her pet dragon. She was interested to see how Zahnt would handle the situation. If he would have mercy, or if it would end in... Elimination.
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Cally was just as surprised as anybody when a dragon landed on him and started headbutting him lightly. The female eliminatort had come over, and just barely set her hand on the sword dude's shoulder. He needed a better name for him. Anubis guy? Sceptre man? God of Death? Maybe... But it had to be fabulous! "Call him the Lord of Elimination, baka." Kimatori's voice whispered in his ear, as the bunny was hiding from the dragon, even though it had no reason to. He'd seen Kimatori's take down an owl before. Albeit a small screech owl, but that's huge for a bunny! Kimatori was flippin downright VICIOUS sometimes. But he was his vicious bunny, and Cally wouldn't have it any other way.

This post has no value
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Zahnt narrowed his eyes when the boy explained how he had eliminated some other kid at a playground with wood chips, and then went even further to eliminate his parents. 'Could be useful...if he wasn't so damn loud' Zahnt thought. Suddenly he felt a feather-light touch on his shoulder. Kirith. The Lord turned his head and looked at her. There was something in her eyes, some sort of sadness. Zahnt remembered the exact moment before Calypso had come crashing through the window. The man let the memory of a faint smile spread across his face as he kept his gaze on Kirith.

Then came Azul, screeching as he landed down onto Calypso, and began rammingn his head into him. Zahnt remained still as Kirith slid her hand of his shoulder and went to get her dragon. Now attention was completely back onto Calypso. Zahnt adjusted his grip on the hilt of his sword so that it was dangling above Calypso's throat, with Zahnt holding it between his middle and index fingers. How he wanted to "accidentally" let Nightstar slip out of his grip, and eliminate this intruder. Only the Mistress's eyes from just moments ago kept him from doing so. Sighing loudly, Zahnt twirled Nightstar in his grip, and pulled it away from Calypso. Next, he lifted his foot off the boy's chest, and stepped back. "If you dare irritate me again, I'll have your head" he warned. "I am Master Rathmore, The Lord of Shadows, and you will respect me and my mansion."
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Kirith watched as Zahnt twirled his beautiful sword around in his hands, probably considering his options. The woman kept scratching her dragon, who now had begun murring in her hands once again. He was calm now, so she left him climb up to her shoulders, and hide in her hair.
She was kind of surprised that her Master had let the boy live. Of course, he would have killed anyone else. In Kirith's mind, the last thing that made Zahnt do what he did, was the boy's story. Of course The Lord of Shadows would let a young eliminator live... Right? It was all very confusing to her, but she respected his decision. Still not showing any kind of feelings, she took a few steps forward from her chair, and stomped her foot down slightly with her last step as she decided to introduce herself as well.
"Well, Calypso... It seems like my Master is kind today. You can call me Kirith. I'll make sure you fulfill The Lord's wishes, and stick to his rules, okay? Be careful." A fake cheery voice ringing in the end of her sentence. She had an intimidating smile on her face, which she didn't really mean to put on. She folded her hands behind her back, and leaned slightly forward with her upper body. "I am also known as The Mistress of Darkness. Call me whatever you want." She said in a low tone, before getting back up. Sighing lightly, she turned and brushed past Zahnt again, to return to her place.
She was wondering how this boy would act around the mansion. She pictured random scenarios where he would do something wrong, and how mad Zahnt would be at him. She knew one thing, and that was that he seriously needed to be more careful from now on. Very careful.
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Calypso wasn't what you'd call 'smart', but he wasn't an idiot. He was a dense, impulsive, ever so slightly insane kid, but not an idiot. And he knew well enough that if he wanted to keep his life and stay here, he'd have to respect him. Respect wasn't exactly one of his strong points though, as was obviously clear.

After being introduced... ssorta... To both Kirith and... Master Rathmore, he wondered briefly what was acceptable and what was not. Talking, apparently. Maybe. Sorta. Kinda. They didn't seem like the talking type, unfortunately. But that was okay, he always had Kimatori to keep him company.

Cally was fairly certain he could stand. Probably. Maybe. Yeah. He had absolutely no clue. He hadn't had someone he openly respected or admired in a long time. And the last time... Well... It didn't end quite well.

Thus so, being in a position such as this was relatively new to Cally. He'd broken the Master's window and interrupted his dinner with the Mistress, so obviously he wasn't exactly happy with him. Calypso could lay pretty low and off the radar for a little while I need be, but for now he'd have to hang around one of the two. Unless there was another person in the mansion. Maybe even persons!

Staring up at the ceiling, he pit his arms up and under his head, relaxing. This was actually a really nice floor. He liked it. All around him he could see the splendor of the house, from the candlelit table to the pillar looking things on the walls. Glancing briefly at the two at the table, he then looked at himself.

Them:
Nice, fancy clothes. Check.
High-end pets. Check.
Clean. Check.
Like... Really clean. Check.
Shiny hair. Check.
Expensive looking things. Check.

Him:
Old hooded shirt and shorts
A rabbit, albeit a strange one
No.
NO.
Undiscernable colour.
Are you kidding me?

Yeah... He needed a bath. Or some rain. He'd taken rain showers before. They werent so bad, just as long as there was a place to get dry fast at. Being in soggy clothes wasn't fun, he could tell you that.

Oh look, another almost meaningless post where I lie on the floor. Yippee!
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Zahnt stared down at Calypso. It was irritating just looking at him. The Lord bent down. not moving his head or eyes, to let Cleopatra and Arsinoe climb back up onto the golden shoulders of his military jacket. The two pine martens sensed that Calypso was an intruder by the way their owner had treated him. Zahnt bent his arms back and gently stroked their heads to calm them, and himself as well. The man was extremely tempted to kick the boy to death while he was still on the ground. In fact, what was he going to do with a child around? 'Use him to my advantage' he immediately thought. 'As long as he acts like a completely and perfectly civil person and doesn't force me to eliminate him from my view.' Zahnt gazed down in disgust at Calypso's clothes. Filthy. Suddenly the man whipped around, almost causing his two pine martens to fall off his shoulders. Facing away from the other two, he began coughing. After a few moments of this, Zahnt took a breath and slowly turned back around, averting his gaze up to one of the paintings on the wall. "I am sorry. I just had to look away before I threw up" he explained, his usually calm voice having a slight sarcastic edge to it. He turned to Kirith. "Let us attempt to eat again, since we have been very rudely interrupted" he suggested, putting much emphasis on the "us" part.

Zahnt calmly stepped back over to his chair and sat down. His eyes examined the bowls and plates on the table, and soon came across the empty wine glasses. "Ah, allow me to get us some wine, Mistress" the Lord said, and quickly got to his feet. He walked swiftly out of the dining room into the kitchen, and soon returned with a bottle of red wine. The bottle already had been opened, and now had a glittering gold stopper shoved into the opening. "Please excuse me for not bringing out a new bottle, but I prefer to use up the one that is already opened before I bring out a new one. I just opened this one last night and kept it in the fridge, so it will still be good" Zahnt said as he sat down again. He gently pulled the stopper out, and poured wine into both his and Kirith's glass. "There. Now we are ready."
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Kirith looked up at Zahnt again as he said something about throwing up. The woman moved her eyes down onto the boy lying on the floor, and she had to admit, he didn't exactly look amazingly well groomed. He looked pretty much horrible compared to how Kirith had showed up. All the clothes she was wearing now, she could only thank Zahnt for.
The woman walked a little around the big room, taking in a few things as she did so. She walked by the window, and looked out from where Calypso had just jumped in. Sharp shards of glass stood up in the sill, and she stepped over some of the glass on the floor as she approached the window. After a few moments of gazing out into the darkness, she reached her hand forward, reaching for one of the shards. But before she managed to reach it, she heard Zahnt's voice behind her.
Oh yes... She had kind of gotten lost in her own thoughts for a moment, so she turned around with her weak smile formed on her lips. She nodded at him, thinking it would be nice to actually have this dinner with her Master.
Wine.
Kirith shook slightly, and locked her eyes onto Zahnt as he turned to go get the bottle of fruity alcohol. She stared until he had disappeared into the kitchen to get it.
Kirith had never been drinking in big amounts. If there was one thing she couldn't handle, it was her drinks. She lowered her head slightly, looking at the shards of glass laying shattered at the floor.
Well, it was only for one night... It couldn't hurt, right? Since it was her Lord who had suggested it, she would at least try. If it was anyone else, she would probably have declined.
The Mistress turned back to the window, and stared at the shard she had been looking at earlier again. Before she realized she was alone in the room with the boy, her finger had grind roughly against the edge of the sharp piece, making a drop of blood push out through her skin, which slowly made it's way down the transparent glass to cover it in a thin layer of red.
She put the finger in her mouth before thinking completely over it. She then turned back to the table as Zahnt returned with a bottle in his hand. She suckled lightly on her index before letting her hand fall down so she could reply.
"Ah. I don't mind. Thank you, my Lord." She said in a formal tone, before stepping back to the table.
She picked the wineglass up in her palm, holding it between her middle, and ring finger. She looked at the dark red liquid, holding it in front of her face before letting a low sigh escape her.
Some people thought it looked a lot like blood. Maybe a little... But to Kirith, it looked like... Wine...
She held the glass slightly towards Zahnt, offering to knock their glasses together before having a sip. Why? She had no idea. She just knew people did it. At parties, meetings... Or just dinners? She looked at Zahnt through his mask, once again. Doing the same process all over again like always.
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Calypso felt slightly offended. Ok, he wasn't the cleanest being in the world, but he couldn't make someone throw up! Could he? Sniffing himself, he concluded that... it had been too long since it rained. Much too long.

He heard the Master says something about wine, and he figured he better get out of there. He didn't like him enough as it is, and he'd kind of already ruined their dinner once, soo...

"Hey, uh... Master Rathmore, do you... have a bathroom I could use please? So I could, y'know, stop being so... dirty."
Calypso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenon on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:04 am

(So I was wondering how I should start rp. Should I pretend that Xenon is already part of the eliminators, or should I start out completely new?)
Xenon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zahnt on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm

(Okay now that I actually have time to post like a normal person, *cue sarcastic laughing* it doesn't really matter ._. Whatever you want will be le okay with me at least)

Zahnt looked over at Kirith, who had extended her glass towards him. The man lifted his glass, and knocked it against Kirith's before bringing it to his mouth and drinking some of it. As soon as he set the glass down, he heard a young voice inquire about a bathroom. The Lord's eyes glinted with satisfaction at being addressed as "Master Rathmore." It was a title the arrogant man has given himself, using his last name. He adored his full name, Zahnt Bertolf Rathmore. It had a pleasing sort of royal ring to it. Well, he had been a king of an actual nation before, after he had eliminated the usurper of his throne. He almost smiled at the thought of it. But now back to Calypso. "The bathroom...if you go out of this room where those stairs are, that's where the entrance hall is. There are three sofas along each wall. Go to the middle one on the right, and go through the door to the right of the sofa. That will take you to a hallway; just take the first door on the left" Zahnt explained. He considered warning Calypso not to touch or break anything else, but he had probably already figured that out.

Zahnt directed his gaze over to Kirith again. "Now" he said, sighing quietly as he grabbed a fork. Zahnt looked at the pasta he had cooked. He always had a certain way of eating this kind of middle when he was younger. Instead of simply poking the noodle, he would guide one of the prongs through the hollow part of the noodle, and then eat it. As he stared at his food, The Lord saw the perfect victim. He slid a prong through the open part of the noodle, then lifted his fork. The man kept his head facing downwards, but looked up at the Mistress with his eyes. Slowly he put the single noodle in his mouth and ate it. 'Ill show her the piano room after dinner...' he thought, and began looking for another noodle to use his refined eating technique on.
Zahnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirith on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:10 am

Kirith smiled slightly as Zahnt knocked his glass to hers. The sound that followed rang like a filled bell for just a moment, before the liquid inside absorbed vibrating in the wine glasses. She looked at her master as he took the first sip, and she knew she would have to take some as well.
She brought the wide container up to her mouth, barely parting her lips as she tipped the glass slightly down. As the bittersweet taste of the wine reached the tip of her tongue, and started forming the smallest pool in her mouth, the woman didn't know if she would choke or not. The alcohol lingered in her throat as she forced herself to swallow it. When she lowered the glass, she kept her eyes on her Lord as he spoke to Calypso. The bathroom. Well, in Kirith's mind, it wouldn't be anything bad if the young boy had a wash. And at the moment, Kirith wouldn't really mind to have a wash herself. Though she didn't give away any sign of any scent, she felt that she hadn't washed in a while. Her hair was getting stiff, and her hands weren't as smooth as they were supposed to be. She felt plain dirty.
But she digressed. She could take a shower in the morning, probably. It didn't really matter.
She sat down on her chair again, eyeing Zahnt carefully as he started eating. Her face was as neutral as anything, as she also grabbed a fork, and held it gently between two of her fingers. She slowly stabbed through one of the noodles, and put it in her mouth to eat it. Immediately, she heard Azul make a gurgling sound, as he started to gently claw at her neck. Kirith sighed. She knew she had to feed him some. Or else he would be all cranky later. As she finished her own noodle, she took another one up with her fork, and kept her arm extended, with the noodle on top of the fork. Slowly, her dragon crept from her shoulders, and down her arm. He took the noodle in the most gentle way with the tip of his maw. He was quick with finishing it off though, but he murred for a long time afterwards.
"It is delicious, Master." She said forming a smile on her lips again, as she slowly proceeded to eat her dinner, giving some to Azul once a while, and giving Zahnt her regular careful smile.
Kirith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top